Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Gabriel's Memorial Video

I spent a lot of time putting this video together, I put my whole heart and whole soul into it. When I finished it, I couldn't upload it to Youtube because I couldn't figure out how to get around the copyright issue with the songs. I couldn't even figure out how to do it legally.... So here it is.

on the bottom right corner of the video there is a button to click for full screen, but the pictures are better quality when not no full screen.
Have your speakers on, the pictures go with the music playing in the background.


3 comments:

  1. Oh Sam, just beautiful. Stunning, really. The music was perfect, you put it all together perfectly... just wonderful.

    (ps - Vimeo will host around those pesky copyright laws ;-) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your video turned out beautiful Sam. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful video Sam. I am so sorry that you had to go through that. You're perseverance is really inspiring.

    ReplyDelete