Wednesday, August 8, 2012

8 months + 12 weeks

Sweet Angel,

8 months ago, we met you. We held you, we loved you, we cherished you.  I can't believe it was already 8 months ago that I last saw your beautiful angel face.   I think about you every moment of every day.  I wonder what you would look like now, what you would be like.  You'd be well into eating solid foods, what would you like, what would you not like?  Would you be crawling? Pulling yourself up on things?  Would you be a good sleeper like your sister was, or would you keep us up at night?   Its these things that I wish I knew about you.  We love you so much and miss you more than you can imagine. 

I watch for signals and signs from you.  I don't feel like I've had much of an "ah ha" moment since the day you were born.  Someday, I hope you will send us a sign that says "Mom, I'm here!" 

12 weeks!


I can't believe both babies are already the size of plums!  So big, its no wonder my belly seems to grow everyday!  Over the next week they'll gain an inch each! Wow! 

This week:  The fingernails are well formed and soon they'll be able to open and close their fists.   They are moving all around, although I barely feel flutters at this point. Babies vocal cords are developing, but we won't hear those wonderful sounds for at least another 5 or 6 months.




No comments:

Post a Comment