A couple years ago, the build a bear that we made with Gabriel's heartbeat quit beating. I was sad but knew I could go in and fix it. A couple years later we finally did. Sadly they couldn't just replace the battery so I had to pull up the blog from when we did the beat originally and re-record the heartbeat. The original recording was on a phone that had died - I'm SO glad I posted the video on that blog so I could go back to it. Now I'll have to re-record the heartbeat and save it in multiple places.
The new recording isnt quite as crisp and clean as the original one was, but it will do for now. If I can pull the sound better I'll just put a new sound box in the bear again.
I also decided he needed a shirt! So now my Gabriel Bear has clothes!